Tuesday, January 02, 2007



Well, Gang... I am back at it again. I am sitting, patiently waiting to return to Madison, in Columbia Metropolitan Airport (SC). Wow, an airport that offers free internet in the concourses! What a forward looking thought. Too bad many of the airports on the "Road Show" did not offer the same.

Anyhow, I am not here to brag about the airports here in SC, I wanted to update you all on the results of the "Road Show". After visiting 6 cities in two weeks and not sleeping in my overpriced Madison Capitol Square Pad - I finally made a decision. Then as I was about to accept an offer, my gut told me to do a 180 and head for warmer weather. So it is official - I will be an associate at Bank of America in their Charlotte, NC headquarters!!!!!!! So, when you see billboards like the one below, you can know that a Marketing Mastermind like myself is behind it. I am also adding a picture of the Queen City's beautiful skyline with the Bank of America Corporate Complex taking center stage.



So, I will be "Back in the Kackalack" after graduation (It's a Red Bank Thing...) It was such a tough decision. One which I did not take lightly. I won't bore you with the details on the blog here, but if you want to hear about it, just drop me a line.

Thanks everyone for you emails and well wishes. Keep the fan mail coming - it helps my ego.

On Wisconsin!

CWR3