Monday, April 24, 2006

We thought it would be fun to let everyone know where current students are interning for the summer of 2006....so let me be the first.

This summer I will be interning at the Wm. Wrigley Jr. Company in Chicago, IL. The venerable Wrigley Company is infamous in Chicago and around the world. As a worldwide marketer of gums and confections, Wrigley is the largest "gum" company in the world.

I, specifically, will be working on one of the domestic brand teams assisting with the daily management of one or more brands. I'm hoping to further develop my analytical and creative skills within the profession of brand management. I guess we'll see how that goes by the end of the internship!

Cheers,

Kurt Kober

1 Comments:

At Tue May 09, 04:39:00 PM CDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You better send some Big Red to Cincy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home