Thursday, June 07, 2007

And Done.

The fastest two years I've ever experienced have concluded and now I see my closest friends scattering across the country. It's sad to know that we won't be together everyday, but I am so excited to see what amazing things each of you will accomplish. I see many future covers of BrandWeek looming! Congratulations, Class of 2007.
This proves it. You rock.


Charles Rawls--Bank of America, South Carolina
Jennifer Becker--ConAgra, Minnesota
Will Wait--Target, Minnesota
David Nuelle--GE, Florida
Jennifer Dombkowski--Hartz Mountain Industries, New Jersey
Kurt Kober--Clorox, California
Ali Brewer--General Mills, Minnesota
Todd Tourand--Abbot Laboratories, Ohio
Erin Syth--Proctor & Gamble, Maryland
Kirsten Leppert--Oscar Mayer, Wisconsin
Christina Zwicky--General Mills, Minnesota

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home