Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Dear Blog,

I am a horrible friend. I have ignored you for the past 10 days as life became a little overwhelming. With an unbelievable Data midterm (dual part let me tell you), a marketing case write up, a finance case write up, and Consumer Behavior Midterm all due over a 10 day period coupled with my first away game (off-site interview in St. Louis) I have not had time to write.

I just emailed in my Consumer midterm and am finishing up a team meeting so daylight (this is theoretical as it is raining currently) is ahead. On the plus side, I didn't have to wear ear muffs to class today and only stepped in one puddle so things are looking up.

So Blog, I promise to write more often and give you the attention you deserve. Well at least until the next wave comes in three weeks. Happy Wednesday!

Kyle

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home